Friday, February 4, 2011

I am at the top of the world

It's twenty minutes past six and she was waiting for nearly twenty minutes,suddenly she hears a voice in hushed tone "you are under arrest" she tries to turn around quickly,but before she does she was hugged and two fingers shaped as gun are pointed at her forehead and once again the guy says"you are under arrest dont move"."For what?"asked the girl. With a small chuckle the young man replied "for stealing my heart" they both chuckle now.
"so how are you gonna punish me for being late?"
"I'd better reward you for being so late with a priceless offer!!"murmured the girl in low voice
The girl moves away with a cute girlish smile. He draws her close and still closer and brings his gift which was offered by the girl to his lips and gently bites it. All he could now say is "I am at the top of the world" and yells it so badly that his mother wakes him up!!

3 comments: